Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players

On Jul 25, 2005, at 4:54 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

WVaBob writes:

"I've asked before, but what the heck: how many of you harp-l folks are
going to this? [I know Vern's going] Hope to meet some of you there...."

......I want to go SO badly, but can't due to a prior family commitment.
I'm not a diatonic player needing chromatic teaching; I'm a self-taught,
primarily chromatic player needing serious one-on-one instruction, so hope you
all make this a great success for Robert so he does it again, because next time
I'M there -- come hell or high water!

Elizabeth

_
I would go, but I don't know if the area would be able to handle TWO Sicilians. :)
smo-joe