Re: [Harp-L] Meteor Amps

--- mjmeadors@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does anybody know anything about Meteor Amps?
> Mark Hummel told me he uses one, and then I read
> Kim Wilson thanking Meteor Amps in the liner
> notes to the new T-Birds cd.  Just wondering if
> anybody has used one.
>
> Mike
> Gainesville

I've never used one, but from what I'm told the
Meteor amp is a wonderful tone machine. Two 10"
speakers plus one 12" speaker (Webers), 50 watts of
pure tube-honkin' tone-osity. Created by a harp
player for harp players. It kills. I've been
droolin' over it for months.

Go here for more info:
http://meteoramps.com/

Harpin' in Colorado,