From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of fjm
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 8:39 PM
To: h-l
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: reverb and delay

I'll second Tim's reccomendation of the Midiverb.  I mostly use mine for

delay and I like it just fine.  It's extremely rugged and readily
available used.  I think they're 24 bit so for a digital effect they
sound way better than average.  I own an Echoplex, it's very nice and
sounds great but it's not nearly as versatile as the Alesis and it costs

too much to buy and it breaks and I was always buying it tapes when I