[Harp-L] Froggy and Elizabeth

Hi Elizabeth,
 Froggy means Newark, N.J. where I'll be picking them
up and headed west after showing them around the
Jersey Shore and hitting a gig or two with some af the
bands I play with. I want to show them a good time and
some good ole 'Merican hospitality.
 Froggy, sure hope you find a place in the D.C. area.
There are lower rate hotels to be found, $40.00 a
night, and the idea of renting a motor home has
possibilities.
Flying in before the 12th is also ok by me as there is
a spare room here at my joint. Let me know when you
figure it out. And, if you go to the Jefferson
Memorial make sure you blow a harp in there, it has
the best acoustics but the Lincoln is good also.

Reach

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs