Re: [Harp-L] Harp practice

Yeah Chris,

I have tried all of those things in the 15 years or so I have been playing.
I listen to loads of Billie Holiday, Sinatra, Bob Marley, Classical, in fact I listen to anything except rock, I have had more breaks than a fracture clinic, I am now almost ambidextrous, I am a fully qualified chef anyway (before I learnt to play harp), I also play a little guitar, I work all day in a graphic design job and spend many evenings working on that stuff at home as well.
But man, I still feel like I am stuck.

That's why I ask how other people structure their practice. I just need a fresh approach to it all I guess.

Paul