Re: [Harp-L] Harp practice

I rarely practice harmonica these days.  I mostly sing intervals,
lines, tones etc.... I also try to play what I sing on the keyboard.
Aside from that I'm been into playing percussion instruments to get
more and better rhythms chops.

I've found that it's more important to get my head together than the
instrument because after all the music comes from me and not the
harp.  I'm to the point now where I can fluidly play what I think -
well not everything but I'm getting closer and closer.

Get your head together and you get better!