Re: [Harp-L] Augusta Blues Week Epilogue

Iceman - Thanks for the Augusta log updates.. I've done JamCamp and  thanks to your harplog, Augusta is now quarely in my sights for next year.

Your comments about Grant Dermody are spot-on!  Grant's tone is sublime - his low harp work is the best - in short he is a fierce and talented player - and singer too - I've just about worn out his Crossing that River CD from constant play in the mobile woodshed.  Not just my favorite harp CD, but my favorite CD period!

Harp-L-ers, do yourself a favor and pick up this CD.  He can do it all!

Ross Macdonald

--
Ross Macdonald
office - 503-291-1819