[Harp-L] RE: Harmonica Practice

It can never hurt to take a break from your
instrument, unless of course you are currently working
on harmonica-specific techniques. In which case, a
short break may do you good (a day or so, compared
with a few months or so).

I give practrice routines out to my students, some
more specific than others, with excellent results. But
equally important I find is that most students don't
know how to LISTEN.

Learn to listen and hear well, and it will help your
playing immensely in any style, or on any instrument.

-Dennis Gruenling

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs