[Harp-L] playing position and the death stance

good afternoon...

to avoid the pain....

practice in front of a mirror...

I have yet to see a harmonica player with anything like "correct" posture....

It probably can be done.

My chiropractor is having me play in front of a mirror and, if I can bear looking at myself for a few minutes at a time, I see that I'm bent over and twisted. This causes problems in many body parts and keeps the chiropractor in business.

Playing bent over also closes your throat, which also slows down your hands and fingers...

just a thought.

jon kip
los angeles