[Harp-L] The Ford Brothers: Center Stage

Finally found a Robben Ford album with Mark on it!  I picked up both the Butterfield tribute and Center Stage.

Center Stage is one of the better albums I now own.  Mark Ford blows some awesome harp and I love the arrangements.  If you are one of those guys who really likes blues, but feels the need to expand your playing to include things out of the traditional, I'd suggest this album.  Not only will you enjoy some tasty harp, you can bum some riffs off of Robben Ford too.  Plus, there isn't a lot of 12 bar shuffle stuff.  Very jazzy with huge blues influence.  Great stuff for anybody that gets into jam band territory.

The Butterfield tribute also rocks for the very same reasons.  There's both electric and acoustic harp on this one.  Andy Just plays harp as well as Mark Ford.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com