Re: [Harp-L] Marine Band Deluxe no. 2005 opinions?

I've got one in C that I purchased from Europe. It compares favorably with
the MB in A I bought from Jimmy Gordon. Or the other way 'round.

They're both great harps; I don't know which is superior.

But I bought Jimmy's custom MB because he had it with him at a SPAH
convention. Instant purchase. I had to wait several weeks for the MBD harp from Europe.
Plus, it cost more than $55. And Jimmy's cost me less than $95.

But money isn't everything. If you're worried about the price, you can't
afford it. If you find a good custom rebuilding who makes harps the way you like
'em, even FREE harps of any other brand won't compare -- because they don't
meet your needs.

Buy a few MBD and give them a test drive.

The MBD is much different from the standard MB.

They both taste great.

In a message dated 7/30/2005 11:55:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,