RE: Fw: [Harp-L] GEAR II

I love that site I would love to pick up one of those Danelectro Commando's wow!!

-----Original Message-----
From: nonidesign@xxxxxxx [mailto:nonidesign@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:52 AM
To: Gary Bohannon; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Fw: [Harp-L] GEAR II

THOSE  LITTLE KALAMAZOO amps kick too.

Dave Barrett's Harmonica Masterclass site has an amp (and mic) museum page with photos that I sometimes view just to get all misty eyed. He has a few "cheap" amps on there that fit your needs.

Blueshapr.org has info on some good small (cheaper) amps as well.
and they're cheap!

-------------- Original message from "Gary Bohannon" <beauxart2@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------