Re: [Harp-L]Schedule for SPAH 2005 and Donald Black

Barbara Butler writes:

Does anyone know where I could get a schedule of the seminars, classes
and who performs when for the 2005 convention. I am mostly interested
in diatonics -gospel, Irish/Scottish, old Time, Folk and fiddle tunes.
I do not have enough money to come for the whole time and I want to try
to get the most for the time and money I can invest.

One thing I do know is that Scottish traditional harmonica player
Donald Black is playing Friday night.

If you have any interest at all in trad harmonica styles or in Scottish
trad music, you really should take advantage of this rare opportunity
to hear Donald Black on his first visit to North America.

Winslow