Re: [Harp-L]Schedule for SPAH 2005?

Byt he way, I am myself still waiting for the SPAH Pack in my letter box to suscribe offcially...

Froggy

Barbara Butler <bsvb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
Does anyone know where I could get a schedule of the seminars, classes
and who performs when for the 2005 convention. I am mostly interested
in diatonics -gospel, Irish/Scottish, old Time, Folk and fiddle tunes.
I do not have enough money to come for the whole time and I want to try
to get the most for the time and money I can invest.

lBarbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http://
coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16
http://claudefouquet.free.fr/froggy/

 Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 1 Go d'espace de stockage pour vos mails, photos et vidéos !
Créez votre Yahoo! Mail