[Harp-L] Volume Controls finally available again

Hi, All -

I know we're not about commercial messages here, so I hope this brief message is OK. I had received many requests from HARP-L members to know when I would have more of my volume controls available for sale, and I do now. You can order them directly from me - see http://www.heumann.com/volumecontrol - and you can also find them on sale at harmonica masterclass. (same price).

/Greg