[Harp-L] Dig This Internet Blues Radio Jive

Hi -

Here is my weekly reminder that I will be on the air
(and online) doing my radio show tomorrow. The link
below is for the radio page on my website that talks
about my show, and has updated Show Themes and
Recommended Listening.

http://www.dennisgruenling.com/ontheair.htm

This week I will have in-studio guest DJ Jason Ricci,
as well featuring Prison Blues and some new releases.

Barry Sheffield, WFDU Program Director, is welcoming
any (hopefully positive) feedback from online
listeners...his email link is on the bottom of the
"Station Management" page of the WFDU website
(www.wfdu.fm).

Maybe I'll see some of you out there this weekend when
I play with Peter Karp, or while I jam with Jason
Ricci or Ryan Hartt...

Thanks!

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com