[Harp-L] (no subject)

Hi i've now got ichat and an iSight camra, if ther are any harpl members who have the same on a mac i'd like to try out teaching this way, so any one with the equipment who would like to take part in this experiment can contact me at :
hrpbeth@xxxxxxx

who knowes it could hereld a new form of international harp teaching. - drmidnight

David Priestley,
A Mac Brat, email drmidnight or phone 102832 734 802. "Cuse my spelling I have dysgrphia.
66 Highfield Rd, Thrapston, N'hants, NN14 4NN
Yahoo IM priestleymichelsen
ichat hrpbeth