Re: [Harp-L] Re; Hearing Yourself

keith.penney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>      I know a gentleman who uses a tiny guitar
> practice amp that hangs from his belt as a monitor.
> He has a Y-adapter that allows him to input his tiny
> amp as well as his performance amp, and uses a cell
> phone ear bud from the tiny amp as his ear monitor.
> Fast, simple, cheap.

digitech rp-300's, as well as most of the solid state amps,
have headphone jacks.  you could use them the same way.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?