From: Dennis Alters, MD [mailto:dennisaltersmd@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:27 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rod Piazza Group Lessons during the summer

Hi,

Rod is not computer savvy and asked me to post this for him. For all of you
in Southern Ca. or visiting Rod is restarting his group harmonica lessons.
The first lesson is June 12 in the Riverside area. The charge is
$50/person/90 min session. I am returning from the Chicago Blues Fest so
unless I can convince Rod to do it on another day I will have to wait until
July.

Hope to see you at one of the lessons.

Dennis " Doc" Alters

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology