To: "Bob Cohen" <bcohen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "bloozeharp" <bloozeharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:42 AM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] feedback/ vs: ringing in the ears

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Bob Cohen
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 11:33 PM
To: bloozeharp
Cc: Harp-L
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] feedback

bloozeharp wrote:

Well Bob, I hate to pop your bubble but one of these days you are going
to be sitting around like me (at 56) not able to hear jack----.

Whadja say sonny? Thanks. But I've got no bubbles left to pop.

About 30 years ago I discovered that I had tenititus, (ringing in the ears),
and there are times that I think that someone is blowing a super high 'E' in
the background. But, thankgoodness that hasn't halted my love for the
music, that I hear above it.