Re: [Harp-L] feedback/ vs: ringing in the ears

Tenititus is serious stuff. 24hrs a day-no relief-ringing in the ears. Some folks have comtemplated suicide because of it.

I've been listening to a forest full of cicadas in my head since 69. The only good thing that I can say about tinitus is that I get a good laugh every time my wife goes around the house moving sofas and such and says, "Help me find that cricket." As if I could actually hear a cricket. :0) Take care of your ears.

Peace and music,
Dave