[Harp-L] Park House Jam @ Starland Cafe

Please excuse the blatant promotion.  I don't do this too often.  I will buy a
beer for any Harp-L member who comes to the gig.

Park House Jam will be making a rare public appearence at Starland Cafe on
Saturday, June 18th. Show starts at 8pm.

Jump blues meets sophisticated jazz, with a little R&B thrown in for good
measure. Park House Jam features Billie Holiday Competition Award Winner
Marianne Matheny-Katz and harmonica ace Larry Boy Pratt. The band's full length
CD "Fully Exposed" will be available at the gig.

Starland Cafe is located at 5125 MacArthur Boulevard, Washingotn D.C. Call
202.244.9396. Its in a very nice part of town and easy to get to without
driving through the city.

Hope to see you there.
Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt