RE: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player

That stuff can get really expensive.

Everything you need to know is within this site

http://www.sonicsense.com/dpa4023.htm

basicaly you'll need a good mic, preamp and recording vessel. I plan
to record some shows this weekend using a avalon tube pre (on loan
from a friend) and a shure sm81 directly into my laptop.  We'll see
what happens.