RE: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player

Good advice! There are a few problems associated with though in that
people may think you're nuts.  In my case, I've been listening to a
bunch of my gig and rehearsal recordings at my day gig.  This is not
really working for me because now people think I'm arrogant AND
Narcissistic!!

"Are you listening to your own music again?"  "Yep" says me.  "That's
a little twisted don't ya think"? "Nope" me says.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/michalekstrone