	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Michael Fugazzi
	Sent: Fri 03/06/2005 18:42
	To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [Harp-L] Recording a gig with an mp3 player

	I have a iRiver mp3 player that evidently has the
	capability to record.  Has anybody ever tried
	recording a show with an mp3 player?  I suppose you
	could either connect it to a mic, or run a lineout
	from the soundboard.

	I guess I would want something that is a similar
	quality to the Jason Ricci shows on archive.org.

	Comments?

	Mike Fugazzi
	Harmonica/Vocals
	NiteRail