Re: [Harp-L] metronome recommendations

There are some good, inexpensive metronomes out there that also play in odd
times, but the drum machine idea works. I have a young student who uses the
drum part or the metronome part of his mother's keyboard for practice.
However, for our lessons, I have a Sabine metronome/tuner combination that
was about $30. I can get odd beats going on it and we can use the same
device to practice bend accuracy.
 Musicians Friend, Coast 2 Coast, etc., should have a fair selection of
both, plus they may also have those CD guitar/vocal trainers which will
adjust the key of the music and the tempo for you so you can practice with a
commercial CD, if you wish.
 Cara