[Harp-L] Other Harp message list information please

Hi,

Was interested in posting the information about Rod Piazza's class on the
other harmonica message boards. I don't frequent them so if someone could
inform me about the names and how to get on them I would appreciate it.
Having a nice response to my post on Rod's class and thought it would be a
good idea to let the other players know about it.

Thanks,

Dennis "Doc" Alters

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology