Re: [Harp-L] Strictly Dance Fever and "blues" harp

I must confess that I was watching said show
(fabulous dancing!)and thought the chrom solo piece was sublime.

An honest man at least....

.....I came upon (poor choice of
words as will become apparent!)some of the hottest
country harp playing I have ever heard (think
Buffalo,Mccoy et al)while watching a skin
flick(against my will!).

...well, maybe not...

I wont go into position discussions... Sean

Keep diggin' Sean! Heheh! It was a good bit of harp-playing though, wasn't it. Even Graham Norton (eek) said so!

All the best

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm