[Harp-L] Strictly Dance Fever

Steve, Ben etc

I run the web site for Julian and produced the clip.

It was Julian playing, but the clip on the web site is from his first appearance on
the show a couple of weeks ago. He is playing  the Milonga Trieste. It suits sensuous
harmonica playing.

Tonight was the final and he played the same piece again for the same dancers which
is why it looked very similar to the clip on the web site. You can tell the two apart
as Julian wore a jacket for the final.

The program went out live about three hours ago, and I have not decided whether to
add the repeat performance to the web site as well. Julian is still at the after show
party.

I will pass on your kind comments.

It was good to hear some sexy chromatic in a prime time show.

Roger

http://harmonica.co.uk