[Harp-L] tinnitus

packed house at our gig last night, great audience, very happy night club owner...went to bed at 3 a.m. ....didn't feel like checking my tuning forks at that point to see what frequency my ears were freaking ringing at....it was largely from the Hummer-style monitors...i had the sound man turn them down at one point but was too pumped ( or stupid) to have him turn them down in a definitive fashion...i believe my ears are still ringing

cletusaurus rex