Re: [Harp-L] JR @ red bank

Haw!

--- Garry Hodgson <garry@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<Snip>>
> i'm beginning to think he brings bad weather
> with him.  we saw him in hoboken in february,
> then drove home in a raging blizzard.
> ----
> Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Same thing happened to me when I went to see Jason
up in the mountains in Lyons Colo. at Oskar Blues.
It was a beautiful spring evening. The joint was
packed to the rafters, Jason and Shawn and the boys
played a ~killer~ set, just tore the place down...
But it snowed all during the show... (about a foot
of it fell in 3 hours!!). Yikes!

It was an ugly storm, I was afeard for my safety...
but Oh, how the music buzzed in my head!!

Stay well.
--Ken

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail