[Harp-L] Chromanticism

Dear Reeders,
                        As a long suffering Chromantic, I have decided the choices are thus:
Overblow/draw - and sound like a cockatoo with athsma (plus time poor &/or broke)
Half valve - and sound like a rubber ducky
Chromatic harp - and sound like a cross between dentists mouthwash and 'Merry-go-round broke down'
At this point I should add the usual I should add the usual modifiers:
JM2CW;IMHO;(Grin) ;-) etc., etc.
....just to make it clear that this is not meant to be an enduring crit. of our fine little instrument, but just a depiction of a periodic bout of frustration, the sharing of which might be  cathartic for fellow strugglers, some of whom will probably have been playing for less years* than
Yours Truly
Rick Dempster
(*Circa 1970)