Re: [Harp-L] Re: JR @ red bank

Colin Epstein <colin_epstein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dang, I should've known the music would continue past
> Red Bank's rather abrupt curfew.  Jason Ricci and
> Dennis Guenling jamming at a bar?  I missed that?
> Cripes.  Next time I'll pay more attention.

i hate to break it to you, but they just did it again tonight
in hoboken.  killer show.  just got home. i gotta get some
sleep.

> Still the main show was amazing, so I can't feel too
> bad. :o)

yep.  after fridy night's show, wanting more feels churlish.
doesn't stop me though.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?