From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pierre
Sent: 06 June 2005 14:03
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Significant others - no harp

Just wondering how you all get along with your significant other. Does
your significant other do some of the following:

Turn down the volume when it is at a reasonable level.
Turn the stereo off on you when you got for a leak.
Ask you: oh pleeeeaaaase, no music tonight.
Ask you: can you change the music.

These things kind of grate on my nerves after a while. Seems to me the
effect is additive, the longer it goes on, the more annoyed you get.

Is there any help for this?

Pierre.