Re: [Harp-L] re:volume control

They're a lot cheaper than an original Switchcraft in-line vol control....if you can even find one.
If you buy one of Gary's units you can use it on any/all mics you want. It is a sturdy unit and compact.
I have one that I use for a biscuit mic (a feedback monster, by the way) and it is great.

I hate anything hanging off my belt like cel phone, keys, etc. I have a volume control unit that clips onto my belt and I never use for that reason ( and also because I like having the volume control by the mic). The belt clip unit cost $50.00. Gary's in-line vol control was around the same price and I am very happy with it.

-------------- Original message from Greg Heumann <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------