RE: [Harp-L] Significant others - no harp

Just wondering how you all get along with your significant other. Does your significant other do some of the following:

Turn down the volume when it is at a reasonable level.
Turn the stereo off on you when you got for a leak.
Ask you: oh pleeeeaaaase, no music tonight.
Ask you: can you change the music.

These things kind of grate on my nerves after a while. Seems to me the effect is additive, the longer it goes on, the more annoyed you get.

Is there any help for this?

Pierre.

Pierre, you appear to have omitted the most annoying thing of all - putting photo frames, candlesticks etc. bang in front of the speakers. I have to put up with this or else the speakers would all end up behind the sofa. Mind you, I keep all my "practice harps" (about six of 'em) in the kitchen on the work surfaces. Well c'mon, be reasonable - you have to be able to grab 'em at short notice!

Steve

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/trad_irish_harmonica
HEAR my CD clips: http://www.gjk2.com/steveshaw/cd.htm
READ review of my CD: http://www.irishmusicreview.com/sshaw.htm