RE: [Harp-L] Significant others - no harp

Pierre wrote:
> Just wondering how you all get along with your significant other.
> Does your significant other do some of the following:
>
> Turn down the volume when it is at a reasonable level.
> Turn the stereo off on you when you got for a leak.
> Ask you: oh pleeeeaaaase, no music tonight.
> Ask you: can you change the music.

Oh, geez, Pierre, you poor dear.  You are making me have some ~nasty~
flashbacks.

> These things kind of grate on my nerves after a while. Seems to
> me the effect is additive, the longer it goes on, the more
> annoyed you get.
>
> Is there any help for this?

Well, Pierre, you've probably guessed what I'm about to suggest.  Take heart
knowing that I was able to effect a complete and permanent cure for that
very problem, though it cost a fortune and the misery I in which was mired
due to the "treatment" dragged on for months.  Now I listen to and play my
music ~loud~, whenever I want!

Your course is clear.  You must decide which is more important to you, your
music--which, if you're like me, is a significant component of your life
force--or that tasteless, conniving, and sneaky S/O of yours.

Lemme think a minute here...

OTOH, I've already said more than enough.  ;)

Good luck,

Michelle