[Harp-L] destination....Hamden, CT

I took a Sunday drive and ended up visiting Mr. Sonny Jr. in CT. What a
wonderful experience. Gary & Kay have a nice little piece of the planet
under their control! Cool house .cool town.

I saw the workshop where the crafting takes place for the Sonny Jr. Four-Ten
Amplifiers. I then took my first "ride" on one of his custom Four-Tens.
Shortly thereafter I took out my wallet and bought one. It brought back the
experience I had meeting Jimmy Gordon for the first time and taking my first
"ride" on a custom Marine Band. Same deal; first comes the grin ...then out
comes the green!

The best really isn't more expensive in the long run.

 I won't ever need to buy another harp amp. The Sonny Jr. Four-Ten is a
versatile "Tone Monster" and it will retain most of its value forever. By
the time I "Ebay away" my clutter..the rest will be a handful of "easy"
payments on the old Masta Card.

I have had my first batch of Gordon harps for almost 2 years now. I would
have bought at least (3) special 20's over the same period of time for each
key.  And no stock Sp20 ever played like those customs. They are still
taking a licking and keepin' on ticking.

Bottom Line- It is a great feeling to own and use world class tools.

Warren Bee

(unofficial & unpaid endorser of Sonny Jr. Amps / Gordon Harmonicas / Buzz
Krantz Fan Club :-))