[Harp-L] Hammer at the Rochester Jazz festival

HI everyone -
I will be making one of my rare US appearances and I`d like to invite any of you harp-lers in upstate NY - I will be playing at the Gibbs st. stage at the Rochester international Jazz festival in Rochester NY, on Sunday night June 12th, at 7PM and again at 9PM.
I will be accompanied by an acoustic guitarist and a dobro player, playing blues (with healthy doses of bluegrass, rock and country thrown in), much of it my own original songs.
The stage is outdoors and FREE of cover charge!
Hope to see you there

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com