Howard Levy question was: Re: [Harp-L] Harper show in SF

Bob Cohen wrote:
Sorry if this seem ignorant but I don't follow Howard Levy's work. Is he still with the Flecktones or is he pretty much out on his own, or both? I was having a discussion with an acquaintance and this questions came up. Thought, I'd put it to this most knowledgeable and august mailing list.

Sorry for the mislabeled post. Some days (well maybe most) I'm such a space cadet. Maybe Rainbow Jimmy'll give a tryout as the substitute harp player with the Space Animals. (I say this with love in my heart and only because of the name not because of any personal knowledge of Jimmy or any of the other Space Animals. So I hope this doesn't hurt anyone's feelings.) The worst part of my forgetfulness and inattention is that I can't even blame it on all the drugs I did back in the 60s and 70s, cause I didn't do any. Alas I was too young for all the fun. :-(

Bob Cohen