Re: [Harp-L] Harper show in SF

Howard is very active these days with traveling to Europe and South
America.  His gots several regular groups: Howard Levy Quartet, Trio
Globo, Acoustic Express, Chevere...  He can be found playing locally
in the Chicagoland area doing solo shows or semi classical shows with
his fiance Fox who is a master Violinist for the Chicago Symphony.
He's also known to regularily sit in with Kurt Elling nad Jon Weber
in Chicago.

Later this year he'll be on a short tour with Paul Sprawl at various
places out west.

He is no longer with the Flecktones as they parted ways in 1992. In
fact the Flecktones for the most part have broken up and from what I
hear there will be special "reunion" concerts but may not be a
regular outfit for awhile if ever again.

The best place to get info is at his website -
http://www.levyland.com  or call him - he loves to talk!