[Harp-L] RE: Harper show in SF

Hi Ross,

Thanks so much for coming down to Biscuit & Blues. It was a fun gig. Re:
your question about the tone of the didgeridoo. I think the wood of the
instrument is the key to the tone. I have a Nathan Burton didge made from
Australian Stringy bark and a second didge  made from Australian Woollybutt.
Most of the wood is from Northern Australia & the branches are eaten out by
white ants. Like the harp you can get some interesting sounds by changing
the shape of your mouth in word form. Its such a spiritual instrument, I
really love playing it.

All the best, Harper
www.harper.biz