[Harp-L] Levy Gigs

Howard is playing in the Wash. DC / N. VA  area next month w/ Paul Reisler  [ Part of the Bluemont series ]... Howard is ALL OVER  Paul last CD - really worth checking out.
 They are buddies from way back.  A few times a year  I try to fill a little bit of Howard's shoes for live gigs Paul does in the VA area.  Please stop by and say hi if you are at any of their shows -  my  audio production co. is providing for each show and I will be engineering.
 [ details on my site :]
milestown.com/harp

Gary Green