[Harp-L] Subject Ricci review ..Harp to Heart/Rob Paparozzi/RandySinger.... Mitch Kashmar

Warren writes (snipped):

"I just returned from Paula Jeans here on Long Island...."> <   "I had the
pleasure of meeting Elizabeth and her husband Fred..sounds like she  has really
been bitten by the Diatonic Bug! 'Bout the only thing she wants to do  with
that Chromatic now is rap ol' Fred in the head when he misbehaves!  Ah..ain't
love grand! It was nice to hang with a fellow harp-ler.I am sure we  will cross
paths again.">

....nice hangin' with you too Warren and you must admit, sternly  folded arms
and a face down to the floor during Jason's phenomenal  playing to which we
fellow Harp l'ers were  both grooving  might make just about anyone want to
conk  one's S/O over the head with a Super 64 (as long as it wouldn't damage the
instrument <vbg>).

 Speaking of which (you'll like this segue Rob):   someday I  want to play a
Chromatic even a tenth as well as Randy Singer (haven't had  a chance to
listen to the Harp to Heart track he made available yet - I'm saving  it up like
the last candy in the box of chocolates <G>)  ....or  Robert Bonfiglio - I'm not
picky!  Both genres "speak" to me and I don't  really see why I can't work on
both diatonics and chromatics -   if you read JR's own review of his favorite
harp players it's clear that while  he's not fond of  chroms he definitely
likes melody and jazz.   One thing I've learned here at Harp-l -- there's room
for us all -  even we puckerers! (oops -  lip blockers as I had explained to
me recently).

And now to buy some Mitch Kashmar CD's!  - thanks Sonnytone, Tom Ball,  Mac
and everyone else for the mentions and links.  I'm sold.

Elizabeth