RE: [Harp-L] Minneapolis/St. Paul Blues

When you get into town find a city pages.  Look for Curtis Blake or
The Brothers Curtis or Curtis and the Kicks - They feature Curtis
Blake on the harp who imo is the best blues harp player in
minneapolis.

Also look for the Barking Ducks with Steve Vonderharr
Big George Jackson
Foster Willey
Clint Hoover and Papa John Kolstad

are the names you should be looking for.

Whickey Junction
Mayslacks
Artist Quarter
Molly Quinns
Jazzmines
Dakota

are good clubs thought I am a bit out of touch with the scene these
days.

Feel free to drop my name if you dare and want to create some
excitement or get punched. :-)