[Harp-L] Harp to heart.

Hi Rob P.

Your dead right mate....this tune is great.

I've had a copy of the song for about 10 years that Julian gave to me along
with some cool photo's of the guys harp cases.  Charlies case has the most
Marine Bands i think i've ever seen in one place in my puff.

Someone posted a contact for Julian which i've tried,but seems to be  defunct
recently....was it you Rob?

Julian and i have a mutual friend here in the South West of Scotland who  may
have a current e-mail for the man.   If it checks out and Julian  is cool
with it i'll post it here.   I'm sure he would like to hear  some feedback on the
song.

As Rob said folks "if you have not checked this song out,do yourselves a
favour"(i'm paraphrasing right enough).

By the way Rob....i'm looking forward to your next article in Harmonica
World.

       All the best to all.    Little Al Price.