[Harp-L] pre amp

This is my first post.But I would like to share any new ideas I have discovered.I play through a Blackface Super reverb amp.It was to big for a small room .I went to Jim Somma , an amp tec.And for 200 bucks he made a custom guitar box with a volume control.Now I can use my Super anywhere.It doesn't change the tone of the amp.  It is very week on distortion.probably of no use to a guitar player.the only thing is you need to use a weak mike.Dennis Gruenling helped me out with that.Harry http://sommatone.com/aboutus.html   http://www.dennisgruenling.com/