[Harp-L] I want to play chromatic like Stevie

Elizabeth writes:
 someday I  want to play a
Chromatic even a tenth as well as Randy Singer (haven't had  a chance to
listen to the Harp to Heart track he made available yet - I'm saving  it
up like  the last candy in the box of chocolates <G>)  ....or  Robert
Bonfiglio - I'm not picky!  Both genres "speak" to me and I don't  really
see why I can't work on both diatonics and chromatics

Well, I would like to play chromatic like Stevie Wonder, but I can't!!

I notice how Stevie's name is always left off the list when diatonic
players mention why they don't like the chromatic.  But Rob Paparozzi and
Clint Hoover and Mike Turk and Randy Singer and the list goes on.... all
play both and very well.

So remember, Rob Paparozzi is joining me for the "Chromatic Harmonica for
diatonic Players" seminar Aug 8 - 13.  I can teach you to play chromatic,
but I can't teach you to play like Stevie.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

This message was sent using I-2000 Web Mail.
http://www.i-2000.com/