[Harp-L] Hohner Blues harp vs. Marine Band... and repair !!!

In a message dated 6/8/2005 2:01:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mike Reid"
writes:

I play  Marine Bands, and off topic, if I may, I'd like to know if there is
anything  other than shaving off my stach, that I can do to stop pulling the
freaking  whiskers out of my face while I'm playing.

I put a small dab of silicone seal in the offending corners of the  covers.
ron