Subject: [Harp-L] I want to play chromatic like Stevie

i want to be able to play harp like stevie tooooo!!

...then again, I would LOVE to be able to play like my other harmonica heroes like Bonfiglio, Toots and Stan Harper, etc.

so-------, I will just have to settle for playing like randy....

that will have to do!

sincerely,

randy singer

Begin forwarded message:

Message: 4 Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:05:31 EST From: bon@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: [Harp-L] I want to play chromatic like Stevie To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <200506081505.j58F5VdV019451@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I notice how Stevie's name is always left off the list when diatonic
players mention why they don't like the chromatic. But Rob Paparozzi and
Clint Hoover and Mike Turk and Randy Singer and the list goes on.... all
play both and very well.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com